CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMESThe hotel sets check-in time starting from 8:00 AM, and check-out time until 5:00 PM.
EARLY CHECK-IN – LATE CHECK-OUTThe cost for these additional services corresponds to 50% of the daily rate for early check-ins starting from 9:00 AM and late check-outs between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM, subject to availability. In the case of check-in before 9:00 AM and check-out after 5:00 PM, a 100% charge for the night will apply.
PETSUnfortunately we do not allow any type of pets. (No exceptions, not even in the parking lot)
RESPONSIBILITY AND SECURITY
- Cenote Popol Vuh it is not responsible for damage or loss of valuable items within the acommodations or Cenote area.
- Furthermore, the rooms contain valuable objects. The guest will be responsible for any damage, theft, or loss. All expenses incurred for repair or replacement will be paid by the guest according to the rate assigned by the establishment.
- Cenote Popol Vuh is not responsible for changes or cancellations related to or arising from fires, epidemics, health risks, technical transportation issues, flight delays due to weather or mechanical reasons, closed airports or ports, or any force majeure event beyond the control of the property.
- Drinking beverages inside the cenote is prohibited.
- Entry of any person in a state of drunkenness is strictly prohibited.
- To avoid disturbing the peace of the place, only listening to music with headphones is allowed (No speakers or loud music from cell phones).
- Before swimming in the cenotes, you must rinse off in the showers.
- For safety reasons, the use of life vests is mandatory.
- It is important to wear your admission bracelet at all times.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The admission fee is non-refundable.
- Cenote Popol Vuh is a family-friendly place, and the consumption of any type of drugs is strictly prohibited. Anyone who does not respect this rule will be reported to the authorities.
- Swimming in a state of drunkenness is prohibited for safety reasons.
- For the well-being of our fish, please refrain from feeding them.
- Cutting fruits from the trees is prohibited. By making a reservation, you accept our policies and conditions.